POLICIES & PROCEDURES
NEHEMIAH POLICIES & PROCEDURES FOR GUESTS
Thanks to generous donations from our supporters, we are happy to offer our guesthouse to Christian pastors, priests, missionaries, and other full-time ministry workers for a minimal fee.
In return, we ask that you respect and abide by the following policies and procedures during your stay at Nehemiah Ministries.
You may arrive any time after 4:00 p.m. on your day of arrival.
During Your Stay
- Pets are not permitted.
- No smoking in the guesthouse.
- Parents must not leave young children unsupervised and are responsible for their safety at all times.
- Please pick up after yourself around the property.
- Turn off any electronics before leaving.
- Checkout is at 11:00 a.m. on your day of departure.